On the road to becoming a happier and healthier you, achieving the ideal body weight is a goal that should always be on the top of your list. Losing weight has often
been associated with deprivation and misery, but it doesn’t have to be that way. The following tips will pave the way for a more positive weight loss experience.
Enlist a friend to be your weight-loss workout buddy. Not only will having a friend hold you accountable so you won’t bypass your workout for a night on the couch, but
it will also inspire you to work harder. The friendly competition will spur you to push yourself a little more during each workout.
Try chopping the veggies in your salad into big chunks rather than shredding or dicing them. These bigger pieces are harder to chew, so they will slow you down more.
Anything that makes you eat slower will help you to eat less. This is because the extra time spent chewing gives your brain a chance to realize you are full and tell
you to stop eating when you are satisfied.
Best Way To Lose Weight
The most important thing to remember for weight loss is to take in less calories than you’re burning. You can accomplish this in one of two ways. You can either
exercise more so that you burn off more calories, or you can change your diet so that you take in less calories. The best way to lose weight though is a combination of
Stay away from crash diets or any diet that starves your body of one particular nutrient. Both kinds of diets are actually harmful to your body, reducing your
metabolism and effectively ruining the primary way your body burns calories. Simply reducing caloric intake and exercising is the best way to lose weight.
Utilizing the tips from this article will bring you closer to your weight-loss goals without sacrificing your happiness during the process. You can now move forward to
a healthier lifestyle with confidence and optimism. Don’t fall for the pessimistic outlook of those around you – enjoy the experience of claiming the body that you want to go through life with.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Going With Your Gut Feeling with Danielle King – 033
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo