Muscle building can be used to achieve health and strength or to attain a Hollywood physique. What ever the motivations for your interest in body building, you will need to learn how to do it properly for maximum benefit of your time and efforts. Keep reading for expert advice on how to go about muscle building the right way.
If you want to build muscle, give yourself enough time for recovery. It may seem tempting to go full steam ahead, but your body needs time off so you do not hurt yourself. Stick to a muscle-building routine that is about three times a week; beginners may need to start with twice a week.
If you want to build muscle, you need to eat meat on a regular basis. By eating at least one gram of protein for each pound in your target weight you can hit the goal quickest. Doing this will aid your body in storing protein and growing your muscles as large as you intend.
It is important to get a sufficient amount of sleep and rest after your workout sessions. A significant amount of muscle recovery and repair occurs while you are sleeping. Not getting an adequate amount of sleep can delay your results, and also be dangerous. Working out again without proper recuperation can cause injury or illness.
When following a lifting routine, try to always workout your abs last. When you train your abs before a large body part, you can decrease your strength and increase your chances of getting injured. This is why you should do your ab workout after your main workout, or you could simply make it a separate workout during a different time.
Hopefully this article has provided you with all the tips and tricks you need to attack your routine with 100% effort. Incorporate this advice into your workout and you should see remarkable results in the strength and tone of your muscles soon. With sufficient dedication and time, you will achieve all the amazing results you are looking for!
Listen to our podcast episode
- Going With Your Gut Feeling with Danielle King – 033
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo