Are you hoping to lose weight, but haven’t taken any action to start? Maybe you don’t know how to lose weight and feel intimidated. Fear not; everyone starts somewhere. This article can give you the tips and information you need to have a healthy, lean body.
One of the best ways to lose weight is to try to avoid processed foods as much as possible. Even the most beneficial processed foods have fats, salt, sugars (or artificial sugars), preservatives, and other ingredients your body doesn’t need. The more whole and unprocessed your foods are, the more naturally filling and satisfying they will be for you, with a lower caloric intake.
Sleep your way to weight loss. Getting the right amount of sleep, allows your body to heal itself and equalize its metabolism. The average recommended amount of sleep for a healthy adult is 7.5 hours. If you do not get enough sleep, your body will retain weight and jeopardize your best efforts.
Whatever weight-loss regimen you assemble, make sure it is one you can stick with. Behind every goal to lose weight there is a second, implicit goal: Keeping the weight off. To do this, you need a routine that can be converted into a life-long process. Avoid extreme programs that will be unsustainable in the long run.
When traveling in a strange city, don’t ask the hotel concierge staff for restaurant or sightseeing recommendations. At many major hotels, the concierge actually receives a kickback for making certain recommendations. You won’t receive the best recommendations or the best deal.Instead, ask the locals at various venues that match your taste.
After reading this article and learning more about weight loss, you can start dropping those pounds and feeling better about yourself! Soon, you can throw open your closet and dig out those skinny pants that you’ve been missing! These tips will make you happier and healthier!
Listen to our podcast episode
- Going With Your Gut Feeling with Danielle King – 033
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo