One common complaint that most people have is how difficult it is to lose weight. If you put the tips in this piece to work, it is possible to identify a solution that has the potential to facilitate real weight loss results.
A good way to help you lose weight is to grow your own garden where you’ll have vegetables readily available. If you don’t have room to grow your own garden, you can always shop at local farmer’s markets. The important thing to remember is that you want to have fresh produce.
If you want to get a handle on weight loss, it’s important to understand the concept of nutrient density. Traditionally, nutrient density has been spoken of in terms of nutrients per unit of weight or volume, i.e. calories per ounce, etc. Of far more use, however, is to think of the nutrient density in terms of nutrients per
CALORIE. Measured by that standard, a head of romaine lettuce, which has about 100 calories, is many times more loaded with nutrients per calorie than almost any other food. It’s just that most of us don’t think of eating an entire head of romaine lettuce. These findings, based on research suggest that focusing on the most nutrient-dense foods (by calorie, not by weight) will help people lose the greatest amount of weight.
Weight Loss Diet
Don’t use shakes or protein bars to lose weight. A lot of these products cannot replace real food and they have more calories than you may thing. You will probably end up cranky and more hungry after eating it. Also you may take in a lot of sugar which causes blood sugar to go up while making you not feel good.
Treating yourself can actually be an important part of any weight loss diet. Making hard and fast rules about food, such as telling yourself that you’ll never eat chocolate cake ever again, can actually make you obsess about food. This leads to stress and overeating, both of which can ruin your weight loss plan. Try to give yourself a small treat everyday, or a slightly larger one at the end of the week for making your goals.
To lose weight one must be motivated and dedicated. A lot of people do not have these things when they begin their journey. Use the tips from the article above to help you find a method of losing weight that’s right for you.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Going With Your Gut Feeling with Danielle King – 033
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo