Do you get enough sun in the winter? If there isn’t much sun, then you may have a vitamin D deficiency. Do you menstruate? If so, you may be deficient in magnesium. Lack of vitamins can really hurt your body and mind. You can find out more simply by reading on through this article.
The first step to proper nutrition is eating a balanced, healthy, whole foods diet. Try to consume at least five fruit and veggie portions daily along with a bit of protein. If you are unable to do this, vitamin and mineral supplements are a good idea.
Many people who are in need of supplemental vitamins and minerals simply struggle physically with swallowing the pills as they can be large and, in all honesty, horrible tasting. Try drinking water that has vitamins and minerals includes with some sort of fruit taste added. This allows you to get some of the vitamins you require as well as adding to your daily water intake.
Do your best to consume a balanced, nutritious diet to make sure that you receive the vitamins and minerals you need. Fruits and vegetables are the best things to add to your diet. If this is hard to do, consider adding a supplement.
If you decide to take a multivitamin, be sure you are choosing the right one. Some multivitamins do not contain all of the vitamins and minerals that truly benefit a person. Be sure to look for a multivitamin that contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C, D, E, and K. It should also have minerals zinc, selenium, chromium, copper, molybdenum, and magnesium.
No matter if you’re not getting folic acid or vitamin A, take the time now to increase your nutrients via supplements. Basic information is provided for you, but it is up to you to develop it into the best health plan for you. You will begin feeling better soon.
Listen to our podcast episode
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo