Fitness is an important part of anyone’s lifestyle because it allows you to feel and look your best, as well as, ensure longevity. If you eat well and exercise regularly, your body will be in its best shape and you’ll be less likely to get sick. Read this article for more fitness tips.
Listen to fast-paced music when doing anything physical. Studies have shown that music with a quick pace will help to increase your heart rate, therefore helping you burn more calories. It may also put you in a more energetic mood, helping you keep moving longer. Don’t be afraid to “bump some jams” while you vacuum!
In order to get the most out of your running fitness workout, be sure to run properly. This will help to prevent injury and ensure that you get the most out of your workout. Proper running technique involves pushing off with your toes and landing on your front foot when it is nearly under your body. This, combined with proper posture will ensure a good running workout.
Make a playlist of songs that get you pumped up for your workout. Listening to fast, upbeat music while working out on the treadmill or elliptical will help you keep the pace needed to stay in the zone of a good aerobic workout. Find music that makes you want to get up and dance and move to keep your heart beat up and your mind focused.
A good tip that may help you get fit is to eat cottage cheese or milk before bed. Cottage cheese and milk, along with a few other foods, contain casein protein, which actually promotes lean body mass when eaten before bed. There are also protein powders that contain casein protein.
Keeping fit should be a part of your goals because it will help you to feel better and live a longer, healthier life. By simply drinking more water and exercising regularly, you will be on your way to a healthier lifestyle. Remember the tips in this article so that you can stay fit.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo