Are you burdened because you feel fat and ugly? Does the thought of losing weight to make yourself look better to intimidate you? Have you attempted to slim down already but had difficulty? This article is meant to help people just like you. The following article will help you come up with a weight loss strategy that will stand the test of time.
Shedding excess pounds and keeping your muscles in shape may lengthen your life. Your heart will have to work less to carry blood around your body, minimizing stress on your circulatory system. This measure along with regular exercise can reduce your risk of developing more serious problems later on in your life.
You can lose weight by having a salad before each dinner. Salads have a lot of fiber in them and that help you to feel full without taking in too many calories. But beware of the salad dressing because some salad dressing is very high in fat and sugar.
Chew your meals slowly to ensure you don’t overeat at mealtimes. This promotes weight loss by taking advantage of the natural timing of the digestive process. It takes several minutes for your brain to catch up to your stomach, making it easy to unintentionally eat past the point of fullness.
A great way to help you lose weight is to custom order whenever you eat out at a restaurant. For instance, you can ask to have your chicken baked instead of fried, or you can ask to have that rich sauce on the side instead of all over the chicken.
This article described some strategies that will help you stick with a weight loss program, but you actually have to implement them if they are going to be effective. Apply everything you’ve learned and don’t give up until you achieve your goals.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Going With Your Gut Feeling with Danielle King – 033
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo