If you are reading this, you probably want to lose weight. Without a little bit of help, it may be challenging to know what might work for you. In this article, you will find several weight loss tips that have proven successful for many others trying to lose weight, just like you. You may have to try them all, and then tailor them to your individual needs and lifestyle.
An important part of proper weight loss is to eat at least three times per day. Skipping meals only lowers your metabolism and therefore causes you to gain weight, or lose it more slowly. Make sure that you eat a healthy breakfast within 30 minutes of getting up in the morning and then another meal every 3-4 hours after that.
Sometimes peer pressure can be a positive force in losing weight. If you are setting off on a new diet, let your friends know what you are doing. Ask people to check up on you to see how you are doing. Having to be accountable to others can help you avoid those habits you know you should be avoiding.
To lose weight, most people simply must eat less and move more. Eating fewer calories is very helpful when losing weight, but burning more calories by increasing the level of activity works in combination with the reduction in calories to help people shed weight. People are encouraged to continue the regimen once they see that this method is successful.
Staying at a healthy weight will require a permanent lifestyle change. It does not need to be hard though. Give each of these tips a try. One or more is likely to work well for you. By using the advice in this guide, you can work on having a healthier and slimmer body. Shed pounds now!
Listen to our podcast episode
- Going With Your Gut Feeling with Danielle King – 033
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo