Everyone wants to improve their life, and we all face struggles from time to time that make achieving improvement difficult to do. When we are facing those struggles, it can feel impossible to know where to turn. It can also be challenging to know what steps can make a positive impact on our lives. In this article we will discuss some tips that can help.
When dealing with the self help processes for anxiety, it is important to find something that will give you calm and soothing thoughts. Without a releasing thought, the anxiety may build up until you have an anxiety attack. with these calm and soothing thoughts you slow your heart and anxious thoughts.
Overcome your personal fears with action. Take baby steps into overcoming your fears to either diminish their hold on you or to completely eliminate them. Convince yourself that you can be more than just afraid of the fears, and that you can take steps to bypass them. You are not limited by them.
As you are on your journey to bettering yourself and your life, remember that all things take time to accomplish and that shortcuts are temporary solutions that will not get you to where you want to be. Relish the time you spend making changes to yourself, and soon enough they will be a constant part of who you are. Patiently fulfill your true potential.
A great self-help tip is to not beat yourself up when you make a mistake. We are all human and we all make mistakes. If you beat yourself up because you’re not perfect, you’ll never be happy. Learning how to live with mistakes will make you much happier.
Personal struggles are a part of everyone’s life. A desire to get through those struggles and achieve something better is also something that everyone aspires to do. In this article we have provided you with some proven tips that can help on your self help path. Follow them and you just might find that reaching your personal goals becomes a little easier.
Listen to our podcast episode
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo