Vitamins and minerals are an important topic today because everyone should take them if they want to live a healthy life. There is so much information out there that it may become hard to know which ones are the best to take. If you are confused then don’t worry, because the following information has solid tips to keep you informed.
When buying fat-soluble vitamins, like omega-3, it is a good idea to store them in the refrigerator. Since they contain fat, improper store can cause them to become rancid. Also, make sure to keep them away from heat and light because this can break them down and make them ineffective.
If you’re looking for a low cost way to improve your health and lifestyle, think about supplementing your regular diet with vitamins and minerals. Surely it is better to avoid ill health and feel good than to waste your hard earned dollars on a doctor.
Vitamin B2, or riboflavin, can be found in dairy products, bananas, green beans, asparagus and popcorn. Vitamin B2 deficiency can cause cracked and scaly skin and can decrease hemoglobin levels in your blood. Riboflavin is important in the prevention of cataracts, anemia, cancer and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Vitamins And Minerals
If you decide to take a multivitamin, be sure you are choosing the right one. Some multivitamins do not contain all of the vitamins and minerals that truly benefit a person. Be sure to look for a multivitamin that contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C, D, E, and K. It should also have minerals zinc, selenium, chromium, copper, molybdenum, and magnesium.
You should now be aware of the importance of taking vitamins and minerals in your everday life. Without them your body lacks the key tools it needs to give you lots of energy. Since most people are always on the go, taking vitamins and minerals should be the first thing you take each day.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo