Losing weight is a simple process. Yes, you read that correctly. Losing weight doesn’t have to be terribly difficult, if you know your body and know the right ways to go about weight loss. Here are some effective ways to start losing weight, so you can see the results you’re looking for.
A prefect way of shedding the pounds is by going hiking. This will give you a chance to exercise your legs and burn off excess calories while enjoying the sights. Engaging in a difficult hike can increase the fat that you burn.
To enhance your efforts at weight loss, make an effort to sneak vegetables into your “normal” foods. This is easily done by adding grated vegetables such as zucchini, carrots, onions, or peppers into meatloaf, spaghetti sauce, or soups. Don’t have time to grate and chop? Frozen vegetables will be your ally here; they can be easily added to a marinara sauce or pot of chili to amp up the flavor, fiber, and nutrients – and no one need be the wiser.
The global warming community has one of the best weight-loss ideas out there and they don’t even realize it. If you live within walking distance of work or the store or even of school, don’t jump in a vehicle for convenience. Just walk! You’d be amazed at how much weight you can lose over time by just walking.
One of the best ways to lose weight is to simply walk instead of driving your car. Studies have proven that one of the biggest causes of weight gain is inactivity, which includes driving. Make a commitment to walk to locations that are near your home, and you can become healthier and lose weight at the same time.
Use these tips and you will see results, plain and simple. Losing weight doesn’t take a fancy diet or hundreds of dollars spent on a celebrity program and expensive workout machines. Just using simple effective ways to lose weight will work for you, as well as, helping you to remain, safe and healthy.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo