If you want to build muscle, you need to know how. There is a sea of information online which is difficult to navigate for even an expert, so how are you supposed to find the best information available? You can start with this article as it is full of advice which is time-tested and accurate, so keep reading and learn as much as you can!
If you are trying to build muscle mass, it is important to eat calorie-dense food at the right time. The best time to eat your heaviest meal of the day is after you have completed your muscle-building workout session. It is at this time that the energy demands of your body are at peak levels since your body needs the nutrition to repair and build muscles. If you continue to eat some more calorie-dense food every couple of hours, you will provide an opportunity for your body to add even more muscle mass.
Though creatine is safe for use when trying to build muscle mass, there are precautions you must be aware of. Those with kidney problems should not take creatine at all. These supplements have also been linked to muscle compartment syndrome, muscle cramps, and heart arrhythmia. Teenagers are even more likely to have problems. Adhere to the recommended quantities for your safety when using these supplements.
In order to effectively build muscle, eating often is required. However, if you have a busy life, it can be difficult to find time to eat. Meal replacements are a great way to fulfill the need to eat if you do not have the time to prepare real meals. They provide a sufficient amount of protein and nutrients, and can also help you avoid eating unhealthy fast food alternatives.
Now that you’ve read this article, you have had a primer on what it takes to build muscle safely and effectively. Take this knowledge and seek even more education online, as you’ll now be able to tell what is true and what is fantasy. Don’t forget to start putting it to use in your work-outs as well!
Listen to our podcast episode
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo