If you are working to gain the muscle mass that eliminates your body fat, you must remember that there is more to accomplish this feat than just lifting weights. Diet, rest, and consistency are going to play important roles in your success. Read the article that follows to learn more.
Plan out your routine properly. It is a good idea to work on only one or two specific muscle groups per day instead of jumping around. By doing this you will be able to give your muscles enough time to rest before you put them through another really exhausting workout session. Your muscles just need some time to heal.
Be sure you mix up your routine. As you repeat any particular workout routine, it could become boring, which can prevent you from working out. Try to vary your workout each day to keep working different muscles. By changing your workout, you keep your workout fresh and you’ll be more likely to stick with it.
You should completely exert yourself when performing weight lifting exercises in order to maximize your muscle gain results. Do this by forcing yourself to keep doing one more repetition until you absolutely cannot. This sends a clear signal to your body that you need more muscle. Remember to get help from a spotter so that you do not suddenly drop the weight when you are finished.
Patience is the key. You are not going to develop rock hard muscle mass overnight. You are going to have to work long and hard to get the results that you hope for. Do not allow yourself to become discouraged if you are not seeing the results you hoped for. Keep your goals reasonable and safe.
Now that you fully understand the different aspects of muscle building a bit better, you should start a routine in your life that will increase the progress you have with muscle building. Information is going to make a big difference in the amount of time that it takes you to reach your goals.
You can check details here on how to keep gaining muscle mass.
Listen to our podcast episode
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo