Nutrition is the cornerstone of good health. This article contains simple and helpful tips to keep your nutrition, balanced and optimal. Don’t feed your body junk. Good nutrition will keep you looking and feeling great. These tips will teach you easy ways to keep your body healthy from the inside out.
Make sure to start each day by eating a nutritious breakfast. This is the most important meal of the day and is much needed fuel to begin the day. Try eating items like oatmeal, low-fat yogurt, smoothies, whole grain toast, whole grain waffles and lean meats. This will not keep you full, but will help keep you full until your next meal.
It is crucial to consume quality protein on a daily basis. Your skin, muscles, internal organs and blood flow will all benefit from a healthy daily dose of protein. Proteins allow your cells to process normally and build energy metabolically. Protein is also important for a good immune system. There are many great foods for protein, like tofu, beans, chicken, dairy, and whole grains.
Always eat a balanced diet. The ideal diet for most people, consists of about 20 percent protein, 30 percent fat and between 50 and 55 percent carbohydrates. Most people are aware that too much fat is bad, however, too little can be bad, as well. The same goes for carbohydrates.
A good way to make your diet more nutritious is to swap out the unhealthy foods you love for similar but healthier alternatives. You need to learn about the foods you’re currently eating, the alternatives, and how to make healthier choices. This has become easier now that a lot of eateries offer this information.
Nutrition can be easy. The strategies in this article were designed to offer simple advice that will help you maintain good health by eating the right foods. Eating right is the best way to protect your body from sickness. Your body will thank you for following these tips that will help you to keep looking and feeling healthy.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Going With Your Gut Feeling with Danielle King – 033
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo