Nutrition is becoming a very popular topic among groups of people of all different ages and backgrounds. Sadly, not a lot is known about this topic. Studies are done all the time that try to figure out how to get more nutrition in our diets. You’ll see some amazing results.
Vitamin C is an important part of a healthy diet. It is an effective antioxidant. It also helps forms the collagen which is needed for healthy blood vessels and gums, wound healing, and development of teeth and bones. Vitamin C has been found to decrease the risk of cancer, cataracts, heart disease and other diseases.
Incorporate a variety of vegetables into your diet and keep yourself from a nutritional rut. Many people only eat a handful of vegetables and lose interest in eating them. There are a wide variety of vegetables with different nutritional values. Keeping a wide assortment of them in your diet is not only healthy, but makes eating more enjoyable.
Add a multivitamin to your diet to get the best nutrition. Even though it is always better to get vitamins and minerals directly from the foods you eat, taking a multi-vitamin is certainly better than nothing.
Never forget the importance of breakfast in your nutritional plan. Breakfast is more important than any other meal, since it gives you nutrients as well as a boost in metabolism.
Make sure to add foods rich in choline to your nutritional, pregnancy diet, in order to boost fetal brain development. When you are pregnant, your reserve of choline is used up quickly, so it is especially important to include eggs in your daily nutrition routine. It is important to prepare the whole egg because the choline is found in the yolk.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Going With Your Gut Feeling with Danielle King – 033
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo