If you want to live longer than you should start by taking a serious look at your diet and deciding what you can do to improve your nutrition. By learning what the best diet is for you enables you to give your body the best essentials because of better choices. Here are some ideas.
The most important meal of the day, breakfast gives you the energy and motivation needed to lose weight. Breakfast foods naturally contain the carbohydrates, vitamins, and healthy sugars that everyone needs to function effectively and lose weight. Without breakfast, many people will find themselves overeating later in the day. So, never skip breakfast; it will haunt you later that day.
When considering nutrition, it is important that you incorporate foods that you love because there is no better way to get nutrition than when you are enjoying it. There are many ways that you can add extra nutritional benefits to foods you love simply by adding in or leaving out key ingredients. Searching for low fat recipes will provide many good results.
Remember that vitamins are nothing more then supplements. You want to make sure you are eating healthy throughout the day rather than just taking vitamins all day. You should only take one dose of multivitamins in a given day. The rest of your nutrients should come from the food you eat throughout the day.
To keep your body healthy, eat foods that are rich in iron. Iron is important to many functions of the body, such as the proper development of the human body and the repair of wounds. Iron transports oxygen to the tissues that require it. A deficiency in iron will lead to anemia, which will result in overall body weakness.
After reading this article you can take away the knowledge that if applied will not only increase your life span but increase the quality of life that you experience. Nutrition can make you feel much better about yourself if it is followed properly.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Going With Your Gut Feeling with Danielle King – 033
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo