The act of deciding to become a better person is a big step toward fulfilling your life. Everyone knows that there are ways to improve their lives whether it is coping better with day-to-day stresses or trying to improve your communications with your loved ones or colleagues. The fact that you are internalizing your actions is enough to pat yourself on the back because it proves that you have a good soul. Here are some ideas that might inspire you to act on your good intentions to improve yourself.
Analyze everything you do. If you’re practicing a core set of beliefs, identify when you practice them, how you stuck to your convictions and what this action means for both future actions and your core beliefs. This enables you to keep a clear head on your journey to personal development.
Building upon your goals and aspirations to become a better person or even to achieve and conquer new things, you must remain educated and keep your knowledge base expanding. This can be accomplished through tradition formal education or non-conventional methods. By stimulating your mind and body, you can be one step closer to becoming the person you want to be.
Try drinking more water on a daily basis. Water is not only essential to your overall health, but it works wonders for your mind too. It cleans out the toxins in your body and can also help clear your mind to help you stay awake. Staying hydrated is essential to a better body and mind.
So now is the time to act on your inner-thoughts of self-improvement. You have decided that it is time to grow from within and the sooner you begin the journey to becoming a better version of yourself, the better you will feel and live life to it’s fullest. Open your eyes to a newer and brighter future.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Going With Your Gut Feeling with Danielle King – 033
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo