Whether you are trying to impress somebody or boost your own self-confidence, losing weight can be a good choice if you’re carrying a few extra pounds. However, where do you start? Weight loss is a very personal process, so you may have to try a few things to see what sticks. This article will outline a few steps that you can take on your path to weight loss.
Buy a pedal exerciser to help you lose weight if you spend much of your time sitting down or at a desk. This is a valuable time that normally would be spent idly. It is a great way to keep your circulation going, as well as, working off calories.
If you’re serious about taking off the pounds, just remember that those delicious high-fiber bars and shakes won’t fill you up in the way that a baked potato with salsa will. Convenience diet foods are just that–convenient–and can be used when you don’t have time to make your own foods. But if you want to have the most control over what you eat, you will have an easier time losing weight if you eat real food and make (or at least assemble) it yourself.
To stay with your weight loss goal more easily, let others you need their support to keep your goal. Sometimes loved ones can derail your plans without meaning to by offering you fatty foods, if they’re not politely reminded by you. It can be tough to say no when your husband or friend holds up a bowl of ice cream and asks if you want some.
As you can see, weight loss doesn’t need to be a drastic, grueling, and miserable process. With small, measured steps and lifestyle changes, you can make serious progress gradually. Building a knowledge of your body and healthy ways to combat excess pounds is your first step to making a better life!
Looking for a losing weight plan? You can check our amazing blog post to learn more information.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Going With Your Gut Feeling with Danielle King – 033
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo