Are you struggling with weight loss? Are you trying to drop those pounds and just not getting anywhere? You may not be taking the right approach to losing weight. In this article, you will learn a few simple steps that you can take to help you to get on the right path.
A good way to lose weight is to spread out your meals each day. Eating more frequently will raise your metabolism and it’ll also prevent you from feeling hungry. By eating more often, you’ll be less likely to snack on unhealthy foods because you just won’t be hungry.
Staying in shape is essential to sustaining your weight loss. Try for half an hour of physical activity daily. Consider group activities such as bowling or tennis to reach this goal. Besides being good for you, it can also be a good way to make new friends. The support of others in the group will help motivate you to keep exercising.
Weight Loss Plan
Although you may be hesitant to go out to a restaurant when beginning a new weight loss plan, try splitting a meal with your significant other, friend or family member. Portion sizes are notoriously large in restaurants, so sharing enables you to still feel full without overeating or consuming extreme amounts of calories.
Think positively when embarking on a weight loss plan. Don’t view foods as ‘bad’, rather, think about them as something that doesn’t fit into your lifestyle anymore. If you have the mindset that certain foods are forbidden, the temptation will be too hard to resist. Instead, focus on all the great new foods that you will be trying out. This will give you a sense of empowerment that will really help you when trying to lose weight.
Losing weight is not as difficult as it is made out to be. It can be hard to cut through all the clutter and know which advice to follow, but if you stick to the approach laid out in this article, you’ll start shedding those pounds in no time.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Going With Your Gut Feeling with Danielle King – 033
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo