Personal development changes are never on the outside, but are the kind of lasting changes that transform your life. If you are ready to explore the ways that you can develop into a happier and more inspired person, then take a look at some of the effective and motivational tips below.
Set a new personal goal right now: do something that scares you in the near future. This doesn’t need to be huge, so don’t worry about overcoming a lifelong fear of spiders overnight. Simply choose a small risk, plan a date, and take it when the opportunity arises. You might find that your bravery pays off!
Carry yourself with pride. Personal development may be an intimate process, but you will find yourself walking with more confidence if you present a cohesive image to the world around you. Trying on new ways to project your true self allows you to toy with self-expression and builds your self confidence in the process.
Schedule time for your personal development to make sure it does not get lost in the chaos of daily activities. Developing yourself takes effort and commitment and deliberately scheduling time for development activities gives them the importance they deserve. Whether you schedule short blocks or longer ones, the key is to make your personal development a documented priority.
When looking at life try to focus on the positive. It is just too easy to look at the negative and compare yourself to others and see that they have this or that. Turn it around and just focus on yourself and what it is that you actually do have. This will give you a better outlook on life.
As you can see from the article above, there are ways to take control of your personal development that will transform your every day life. Live the happy and inspired life that you want, by following some of these effective and motivational suggestions in this article. You can start today!
Listen to our podcast episode
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo