Many people say that improving your personal fitness is so tough to do, but that is only true if you don’t know the right way to get into shape. Just like anything, improving your fitness involves improving your knowledge and getting the right advice. This article contains a number of tips to improve your personal fitness.
Make sure your workout shoes are comfortable. You’re going to be pushing your body and the last thing you need is extra soreness or even an injury, because you didn’t take the time to find shoes that fit properly. Your shoes don’t have to be expensive, just make sure to walk around in them a bit, to make sure they fit your feet properly.
Gain Muscle Mass
If you need to build muscle, drink a supplement when you just can’t exercise any more. That is, do what fitness gurus call “training to failure,” and work out a specific set of muscles until you literally can’t repeat the exercise another time. Then drink some milk, or another supplement full of muscle-building nutrients. Research shows that this approach increases the rate at which you gain muscle mass.
Being physically fit requires the right diet. No diet is right for everyone so each individual must think about what diet is right for their fitness goals. If you are trying to lose weight, focusing on a low calorie, low fat diet is probably for the best. If you are trying to gain muscle mass, increasing your calorie count and eating foods high in protein will help you achieve this goal.
Improving your fitness can be a difficult and challenging endeavor. However, if you know the right way to get into better shape, then it isn’t as difficult as many people think it is. Apply the advice provided, and you can be on your way to better personal fitness.
Listen to our podcast episode
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo