When you are ready to tackle weight loss, you don’t want to waste any time. However, you have to know how to go about losing weight in a way that is healthy and safe, preventing undesired and discouraging results. You want to go about the process with the best information and with these tips you have a wonderful starting place.
Losing weight is one thing, but maintaining that core weight soon becomes a new problem. To do this, you are going to need to stick to a similar routine to the one that brought you to this new goal and improve it where need be. Do not let yourself go just because you think the work is done once you lose the weight.
Join a weight loss support group such as Weight Watchers or TOPS to help you lose weight. Getting support from others who are following the same path you are on helps you to stay on track. You can also meet people at these groups who have achieved their goals, helping you realize that it is possible.
Be proud when you are losing weight! Do not sucker yourself into buying the tiny bikini you wish you could wear or a new outfit that will take a massive amount of weight loss to fit your body. Instead, celebrate minor weight loss goals by getting a manicure or a massage. The reward can be anything that is about you and your well- being rather than getting wrapped up in fitting into smaller clothing. When you do reach a goal and drop to size you are happy with, go ahead and buy that new outfit!
If you want to be sure that you are taking on weight loss with the right approach, you have to start with an approach that is guided and sure. You have to know what to expect and what you will encounter as you attempt to gain the figure that you are looking for. These tips are a great resource to start with and will lead you to learning a bit more.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Going With Your Gut Feeling with Danielle King – 033
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo