If you are trying to lose weight it can be hard to find a diet that works for you. By using some of the tips provided you will find you can lose a few pounds just by making simple changes to your diet, along with adding exercise to your daily routine.
Fish is a super-food, and dieters everywhere fail to take advantage of its amazing nutritional benefits. Packed full of protein, omega-3, and other healthy components, fish makes you feel full without loading your body full of calories or saturated fat. Any form of shellfish is also an excellent choice, providing the same health benefits.
A great way to lose weight is to substitute any unhealthy cooking oil you use with a healthier alternative. A healthier cooking oil would be olive oil or even canola oil. Avoid palm oil, cottonseed oil, any other oil that contains trans fats. This simple change can be significant.
A good way to lose weight is to spend more time chewing your food. If you spend more time chewing your food, you’ll become fuller quicker, which means you’ll be less likely to eat more than you need at the moment. Chewing slower is also a good idea.
To have better weight loss results one can manage their portion sizes. Having a large breakfast, an average sized lunch, and a small dinner will give the body ideal time for digestion of each meal. The body will not have as many extra calories at the end of the day resulting in weight loss.
As mentioned previously, losing weight can be hard. But it can be harder to find a diet and exercise plan that works for you, and stick to it. Using some of the tips provided above, you may soon realize it’s not as hard as you may think it is.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Going With Your Gut Feeling with Danielle King – 033
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo