Most people want to lose weight, but find themselves tired of all of the same old mundane weight loss “tricks” out there. If losing weight bores you because the weight loss routines you have tried are boring, then you are reading the right article. This article discusses some unconventional, fun, and exciting weight loss routines that are sure to get you motivated and on your way to a slimmer you!
When you are trying to lose weight, make sure you are getting enough sleep. Getting at least eight hours of sleep a night will give you more energy during the day for exercise, while decreasing your need for additional calories for that energy. Also, failing to get enough sleep will decrease your metabolism.
Make raw foods, especially raw vegetables, a cornerstone of any weight-loss diet. Cooking typically leaches vital nutrients and vitamins out of food. These losses are most evident with vegetables. Beyond the technical, nutritional benefits, a dieter will likely find that raw, fresh foods taste better than their canned, preserved or cooked, counterparts.
To make weight loss an easy process and ensure your personal success, you should make sure you have plenty of diet-friendly foods not only on-hand, but also ready to eat in the refrigerator. Take the time to clean, cut up and store vegetables and fruits, as soon as they are brought in from the market, so they can be grabbed on the go or any time you have a craving so you aren’t even tempted to grab that bag of potato chips or box of cookies.
As we all have come to know and hate, weight loss is boring. You see the same old weight loss routines and tricks, over and over, and you just get burned out on them and lose motivation. However, if you apply the exciting weight loss tricks contained in this article, then you will never complain about weight loss being boring again!
Listen to our podcast episode
- The Power of Consistency with Makiah Green – 032
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo