The issue is that losing weight is both a mental and physical hurdle. If you ignore the portion size, you will fail. You will have to be on top of your game mentally, too. You will be required to invest lots of mental and physical effort in order to have great results.
A great way to lose weight is to avoid eating late at night, before going to bed. Most people don’t realize that eating late at night is bad for you and that you’re more likely to store all of that food as fat. It’s best to eat a light dinner, instead.
One of the most important factors in successful weight loss is daily exercise, yet it’s also the one of the hardest things for people to maintain. But, it doesn’t have to be so difficult! All you need is just 30 minutes a day of cardiovascular activity to start you on the right track. You can even break it up into two 15 minute sessions.
When getting in shape, be sure to first invest in a good pair of shoes. When working out, a pair of shoes that fit well and support your ankles can make all the difference. If the shoes you are working out in don’t fit properly, you probably won’t get as much accomplished and might even suffer health problems later in life.
Eating raw fruit and vegetables can be a huge help when you are trying to lose weight. Not only do these foods fill you up and make great snacks between meals, they contain the vitamins and minerals from the plants in their purest form, since they have not been cooked or modified by heat.
Weight loss is such a challenge because it doesn’t just require you to stay focused. It’s also not only about going to the gym. Instead, you need to stay focused on both tasks, all the time. However, this article should help you become more focused and prepared to start your weight loss journey.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo