Obtaining true fitness is something many seek and many seem to find as an overwhelming thing to do. When it comes to fitness you need to make sure you are as informed as possible to help yourself get into the best possible shape you can get into. Take some time to read this article and go through some of the tips in it to see what can apply to you.
When you first start working out, you may want to hire a personal trainer. A good one will discuss your goals, as well as your problem areas, to determine the best workout plan for you. Learning from someone who knows more than you do can really boost your confidence. This will give you the first step in the right direction of a workable exercise plan.
When you’re doing cardio workouts on equipment like a treadmill or elliptical, don’t lean too much on the handrails. This reduces the amount of weight you’re putting on your legs while you work out and means you’ll burn less calories. It also means you won’t get the full muscle building effect from the work out since your muscles won’t be working as hard.
If you need to build muscle, drink a supplement when you just can’t exercise any more. That is, do what fitness gurus call “training to failure,” and work out a specific set of muscles until you literally can’t repeat the exercise another time. Then drink some milk, or another supplement full of muscle-building nutrients. Research shows that this approach increases the rate at which you gain muscle mass.
Hopefully this article can help you with getting into shape and your fitness goals. You want to make sure to apply all that you learned and to continue to seek information. If you feel it necessary find someone you may know that might benefit from this article and share this information with them. When you help people with fitness tips they might return the favor one day.
Listen to our podcast episode
- Almost Died In Dubai with Vince Ewudo – 031
- How to Reach The Goals You Set This Year with Kiola Raines – 030
- Rethink What’s Possible in Love and Life with Ms. Marisha – 029
- How to Start a Movement with Mario Jovan Shaw and Jason Terrell – 028
- Let Your Wounds Become Your Work – 027
- You Are The Sh*t with Monti Washington – 026
- To Heal You Need to Reveal with Vynce Eiffel and Jade Robinson – 025
- How This Couple Paid Off $162,000 in Debt with Elijah Bankole and Heron Abegaze – 024
- How to Find Discipline and Develop Your Vision with Funmilola Fagbamila – 023
- Finding Comfort In You with Chika Okoro – 022
- Loving Your Natural Self with Angela Styles – 021
- How to Be Resilient with Nurse Mo – 020
- Making the Move to Follow Your Passion with Cortez West – 019
- Unshackled and Being a Change Agent with Jeremy Vasquez – 018
- From Fat-Shamed to Plus Size Model with Jazzmine Carthon – 017
- Listening to your Heart and Following Your Purpose with Ana Marte – 016
- When You Have No Father Figure with Charles Opong – 015
- Couple Goals, Leadership, and Service with Jessica and Joseph Chicas – 014
- From Fit Nurse to ME Warrior with Ashanti Daniel – 013
- #12 – Broken Love and Following Your Dreams with Peace Amadi
- #11 – Fight For Your Fairytale with Stacy Ike
- #10 – Scared as F*ck: Reflections with Vincent and Charles Ewudo
- #9 – Self Love and Embracing Yourself with Terrence Terrell
- #8 – Your Calling & Your Healing with Stephanie Ike
- #7 – Cut the Excuses! with Roderic Grant
- #6 – Self Education is Greater Than Higher Education? with Miles Goodloe
- #5 – Finding Your Own Lane with Stephanie Castellanos
- #4 – Put Yourself First with Lawrence Liu
- #3 – Dress to Impress, But Why? with Lola Wusu
- #2 – Losing 70lbs the Healthy Way with Patra Archie
- #1 – Living in Nigeria with Vincent Ewudo