Stephanie was born and raised in Nigeria, and is the Associate Pastor of One Church LA. She’s known since a very young age that she wanted to come to America and spread the message about the love of God. She discusses her journey and how she was able to move forward in her life on this episode.
Stephanie Ike is a remarkable communicator with a message of faith, hope and love. A message she masterfully delivers as an author, pastor and filmmaker. She’s passionate about leading people into an understanding of God’s unconditional love and the identity they possess in Him.
Recognizing stop signs in life
- Taking time to notice your surroundings
- Becoming aware of the path you’re on
Communicating with faith hope and love
- Embracing who you are called to be makes you less reactive to things that you may find temporarily offensive
- Live for something greater than yourself
- Love seeks truth and justice
- Our faith allows us to remain strong in our beliefs
Dealing with Anger and Pain
- People do things to hurt others out of their own brokenness
- Learn how to see yourself on both ends; one who causes pain and one who’s been the victim of pain
- Holding on to pain destroys you
Love and Expectations
- If you treat yourself negatively you’re more likely to give that to others
- Ask yourself why about any expectations you’ve set for yourself and others
- Allow yourself to recognize areas in your life that need healing
- I believe the best learners are people that always ask questions ([4:50])
- Every human should be a humanitarian ([12:20])
- I call myself a communicator with a message of faith hope and love ([18:08])
- From speaking with her I could tell that she was at the verge..it was one glimpse of hope she was looking for ([11:17])
Check out Stephanie’s Book: Moving Forward
Thanks For Listening!
Leave your comment below.
Ask a question by sending on our contact page.
To help out the show:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us.